Tuesday, May 11, 2010



Post from Carepages, April 17, 2010
(Written by Jordyn's mother, Tracey)

Our 100 day Results

Life is a gift.....and for Jordyn a gift of life she was given once again! Our 100 day results are in and Jordyn's cancer remains in remission as her bone marrow shows no signs of disease!!
As you can imagine many many emotions run through all of us....emotions that are truly unexplainable!

Like I've stated before.....Prayer is Powerful! I know so many many people have spent much time praying and really asking for a miracle. A miracle is what has been given. For that my Thanks goes to the Higher One......everyday I promise to never forget what He has given me in Jordyn's situation and/or in my life. God is Good!

Although what I truly want to hear and know is that this cancer is gone.....gone forever. I want to hear that her body will withstain all the poisons that have been placed in her body. I want to know so much more but reality is that we don't know what the future holds for any of us. So I have to let go of the unknown and stay focused on each day as it comes with positive thoughts and energy! And thru all of this....gratitude is the way to bring more into our lives! So if this is the cure for a month, a year, a few years or the cure for her to grow old in life.....I truly am grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment