Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jordyn's cousins wearing their Hope wristbands


To Order Wristbands in Support of
Jordyn Boucher and her Family:


Wristbands are $5 each. Checks can be made payable to "Jordyn's Hope Fund". Please include a note with your payment indicating:

- The address you would like them mailed to
- How many wristbands you would like and which sizes
.

  • Large (best fit for men***OUT OF STOCK)
  • Medium (best fit for women and teens)
  • Small (best fit for children)

.
Mail order to:
Robin Chalifour
19 Sloper Road
Strafford, NH 03884

We will mail your wristbands out to you promptly after receiving your order.

100% of all wristband sales go to Jordyn's family.


-Thank you-

4 comments:

  1. I work with Brian Boucher. He is great man with a deep, deep love for his daughter. My thoughts and prayers are with Jordyn and the family.

    Jeff S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work in one of Brain Boucher stores.My thought and prayers are with Jordyn and her family. I have 2 boys myself and can only amagine the strenght it takes to beat this. Stay strong.
    Kristin B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loretta Madden-HolmanDecember 17, 2009 at 5:20 PM

    Dear little Jordyn,

    I work with your great aunt, Cindy Prato, at Frisbie Memorial Hospital. She talks about you ALL the time! I wanted you to know that we are praying so hard for you. My two little sons, Connor and Will have their 3rd and 7th grade classes at Portsmouth Christian Academy praying for you every day. EVERY DAY. And I am praying for you too. Much love, Loretta Madden-Holman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ignorant about medical issues but i was wondering, when she first got sick way back, isn't family members the first they go to for marrow-wasn't dad, mom and sister all checked back then for compatibility? Just curious, all this time has passed and now they are using Dad's marrow.

    ReplyDelete